New Product of MCPE Master, HOST/JOIN global Minecraft servers
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 1.0.8
- Size 6 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.groundhog.multiplayermaster
For Minecraft players on Android devices looking for something new, exciting and challenging, the Multiplayer Master app allows you to join with your friends and battle opponents on a variety of online servers.
Overview of Multiplayer Master
With around 30 million Minecraft players globally, plenty of people know all about farming, building, crafting and enchanting in this sandbox. However, with Multiplayer Master for Android, you can now add a new level of excitement to your Minecraft experience, in that you can battle against other teams from around the world on a number of online servers. This means you can take your sandbox game and make it something else entirely, a battle-strategy game that gives you a brand new way to play.
The app itself only works to help you find servers where you can play Minecraft on teams, against other teams, and doesn't actually contain the standalone game. You're still going to need to have Minecraft installed on your device before you can get this. But once you do, this app is free and incredibly small, only 6mb.
How Multiplayer Master Works
The first step in downloading Multiplayer Master is to ensure that you already have Minecraft installed. After this, just go to the download page and install the APK like you would any app, and launch it. You'll see an area where you can name and build your own player, and then a list of servers you can join. There's actually a lot of information about these servers available from the page. You can see how many are playing, where they're from, where the server's located, etc.
This is very useful information, as many online players know that the internet “ping” from other countries can create a lot of chaos and affect the game. So being able to choose a local server with local players is more ideal if you want the fun to just flow. Simply enter the server of your choice with your character and start playing.
Multiplayer Master Features
One really cool feature here is how easy it is to create your own server. Say you're in the United States and the only active servers are in Turkey. Open your own server and people who want to avoid those ping issues will join you, instead of you having to join them.
The main feature of Multiplayer Master, however, is its Battle Mode. This is where you stop building in your sandbox and start battling over players. You can use a wide range of tools and weapons to battle other players on these servers. Think of it like Fortnite or Call of Duty, only in the Minecraft universe with those sorts of graphics.
Pros and Cons of Multiplayer Master
- Free to use the servers
- Tons of global servers
- Can create your own server
- A new Battle Mode that's challenging and entertaining
- Cannot import character attributes
- Servers may start lagging down
1. Optimize lining mechanism.
2. Fix the bugs of unable to refresh battle items and others.
*Not compatible with x86 devices. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Search Multiplayer Master on Facebook or DM @kevinjg10 on twitter :)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.